Saturday, October 8, 2011

My SwEeT LoVe

        ..............small fight for big love..............
                          What is Love?
When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part blah blah blah.....

TIME:1:24 AM 

i am happy today. you know what " love Karna and relationship mai rahna " its difficult for all ..  



day:Saturday
time:around 10:30 pm 
whole day Rakhi(my love)was upset from me.The reason is i am going to take sleeping pills( ALPRAZOLAM OR LUNEXOR ).Totally depressed these days thats why i am going to take these medicines for relaxation.Then we talk hour an hour on this topic.In between while talking she was crying.Reason is me for her tears.she don't wanna to loose me.i also love her a lot.


                                     best things in her 

                  always time for me  

     always big fight with me on small small matter 

             she understand my feelings  

                           caring
  
              shares everything with me  
  

                               . 
                                                                   .
                                                                   .
                                                                   .
                                                                   .
                                                            many more  



" holdings  forever "

                           " i love you forever" 
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment