Friday, October 7, 2011

first love ....

 
"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever "

since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;

wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world
my blood approves,
and kisses are a far better fate
than wisdom
lady i swear by all flowers. Don't cry
--the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says

  we are for each other then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph

And death i think is no parenthesis
 
You were the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me for who I am right now. The things you put me through was you strengthening me. I was too weak, so I gave up. But now I have learned from my mistake. I thank you for making me a stronger person that I am right now. You were the first person I loved and always will be the one I love. 
Na jaane kab yeh hua
Na kisi ko khabar
Na khud ko pata
Khoye khoye rehte
Hum yahan hai
Silsilo ka silsila hai
Hua shuru abb jo nikle bhi jaan
Abb se humraahi chahton ke
Yeh jaise phela nasha.
Woh pheli nazar phela gumaar
Yun lage mohabbat hi jahan hai
Doston ki dosti yaaron ki yaari kam lagne lagi
Behke hai hum behka yeh sama hai 

                                                             "love is in the air " 

"Doston ki dosti yaaron ki yaari kam lagne lagi
           Behke hai hum behka yeh sama hai"

No comments:

Post a Comment