Saturday, November 5, 2011

missing u so much





You Know I Don't know what it is, but everything about you is so irresistible. I can't hide what I feel inside when you make me weak with desires.



But you are so personal, I can hardly breathe, It is more than just physical and deeper than spiritual.

Your ways are powerful and irresistible to me



Don't you think I'm trying to tell my heart what's right?

That I should really stop, but I can't stop myself from falling deeper and deeper in love with you.



Baby I miss you so much, I love you so much, I adore you so much and I need you so much now.



I don't know how I can live without you now. I don't know how I did all these years but now I can't wait for you to ask me to call you, It is now two am and I still hope to hear from you, until then, a thousand kisses, but give me none in return, for they set my blood on fire.


I love you,



Yours always
prince

No comments:

Post a Comment